Wednesday, October 12, 2005

10/12/05

I just wanted to let everyone know that Theo had a very peaceful and calm day yesterday and fell asleep around 11:00 p.m. for bedtime (as opposed to many hours later) with very little crying. I don't know what the difference was, or whta made him more calm than he has been. Actually he is a little constipated (hasn't poo'd since day before yesterday) so you'd think he would be more fussy. He has had an ok day so far today, hopefully he will have another good night. Jamie's sister Meg is visiting tonight so she is staying home with Theo and we are going out to dinner. Which will be really nice, but it's hard too because anytime I am away from home, I only want to be back there with him. Even when I know I am not really missing anything and that he is doing fine.

I will post again soon to let you all know how things are going.

Love to all,
Karla

No comments: