Wednesday, January 18, 2006




These photos were taken by Patricia Lyons, a wonderful Richmond photographer who graciously donates her time and talent to create family potraits for families receiving services from Noah's Children. She came to our house to take the photos a couple weeks ago. We are really happy with the pictures and so thankful that she has done such a wonderful thing --for us and other families. We didn't have any pictures of the three of us--except for when I was pregnant (!) and that's not quite the same thing. Here are just a few of the beautiful photos. We have so many to choose from it was hard for me to decide which ones to get printed.

1 comment:

Betty said...

My husband and I are involved with a study group for Rick Warren's "The Purpose Driven Life". I was driving down the road the other day and it struck me just how powerfully God is working in Theo's life. No matter how small or how short the life of a human being is, or even how tragic the circumstance EVERY life has purpose, great purpose. And I believe that God is using Theo in a marvelous way. I cannot tell you all the reasons that little Theo is here, but I do know some of them. He has impacted my life and my family. Reading the comments of others tells me the same about them. Why must some of the lessons of God be so harsh? I can't tell you that, but I do know that they are not all that way. And I can tell you that I trust God implictly. He is so close to you right now. He feels all that you feel. Even when you feel that it is so unfair, and it is. Theo is of great value to God and his little life is of great eternal importance and purpose. We will only know just how much in eternity with him.
My prayers stay with you!
Betty